Upcoming Sessions & Events
CONTACT US TODAY AT 214.518.9258 AND ASK HOW YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR EXCLUSIVE WORKOUT GROUP! 60 MINUTES OUTDOOR SESSIONS ONLY $10 PER SESSION! PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE SESSION AND SAVE HALF THE PRICE!
Mack Wright, founder of H.O.T. Fitness, is a graduate of the University of North Texas with a B.S. in Criminal Justice and minor is Sociology, has excelled in personal training over the past seven years .
In 2007, Mack was considered overweight and also diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Weighing almost 300 pounds, he started studying nutrition, exercise techniques and designed his own cardiovascular workouts. In less than a year, he was able to burn fat, gain muscle and has shed over 80 lbs.
Mack is known to be a highly motivated personal trainer. His focus is on fun, innovative training and concentrating on transforming the body and mind. Come out and ask about the affordable pricing plans! Become a member of the H.O.T. Squad today! You will be glad you did!
subscribe to our h.o.t. videos!
Our mission is to help people who have lost hope or faith in themselves, achieve and surpass their fitness goals. We help people become HEALTHY and even OBSESSIVE about personal TRAINING. We believe a H.O.T. mindset will lead to a HOT body! If your trying to lose a few pounds, training for an event or just looking to change your exercise program, H.O.T. Sessions can help you reach your goals.
Each session is videotaped in order to help you see your progression.
We offer fun and exciting group fitness on Saturday's in the Arlington/Grand Prairie metroplex. Workouts are held outdoors and are typically composed of cardiovascular/plyometric movements; strength training and Zumba.
WEATHER ALERT: SESSIONS WILL BE RESCHEDULED WHEN TEMPERATURES ARE BELOW 40 DEGREES. SO REMEMBER TO DRESS IN LAYERS.
1. Safety - Safety protocols are in place to minimize clients risk.
2. Trainer Qualifications - Trainers should be certified to lead the class. Mack Wright will not YELL at you like a drill sergeant. His approach is more subtle with motivation.
3. Equipment - H.O.T. Fitness provides equipment and tools needed to help you reach your goals (weights, jump ropes, resistance band etc.) Just show up and have fun!
4. Price - It's important not to sacrifice quality for price. 60 minute sessions are only $10.
5. Support Group - All fitness levels, guys and girls are welcome! We support and encourage one another and in order to get the most out of our bootcamp will be up to you!
get social with us!
At H.O.T. Fitness Group, we love to encourage you by social interaction on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and more! This helps our community communicate, share ideas and information, as well as get to know each other better.
Click the links below to follow our group! Feel free to "Like" our page!
You will be glad you joined!